Elma Cambodia provides emergency help to the poor community from which our student come.
One photo of stuff that Elma school or director donate to poor family
The target areas where Elma Cambodia’s students come from are underdeveloped. Our school provides emergency assistance to the communities when required. Some examples might be:
- Emergency supplies of rice to those in critical need, including the elderly and Elma School Cambodia’s students and families.
- provision of basic household goods such as mosquito nets, mats, tarpaulins and cooking utensils for those who have absolutely no way of supporting themselves.
- Building new homes for destitute families who have no safe place to reside.
- Renovating existing houses to ensure that they are able to provide adequate protection from the elements.
- Building basic toilets, wells, and installing or upgrading water filters for homes and villages to reduce the risk of disease and infection.
Elma School Cambodia also runs a volunteer project providing community support and welcomes volunteers who help with distribution of goods, or building of houses and toilets for families in critical need (see our Volunteer page).
Contribute To Staff Salaries
The Elma School depends on skilled teachers and support staff (librarians, Nurse, Accountant, Chef, Cleaner, Security etc). In order to make the monthly bankroll we rely on contributions. These can be donated directly to the Elma Trust bank account, Either as a one-off payment or monthly donation.